Wednesday 15 August 2012

Hello to the World of Blogging!

Hello to the world of Blogging! 

Oh hi there! Didn't see you there! ;) Well, I have finally made a blog! You guys are most probably thinking, why should we care if you made a blog or not?! And, well, you shouldn't. But, I just think that you should know that I have been thinking of blogging for, what, 6 months now? Ever since I have commenced uni, my friends have been constantly nagging me to get a blog started!

Yes, yes I am a uni student, and I am studying Media and Communications :) At the University of Sydney, might I just add *brushes shoulder* Yes, I am one of those kids ;) I am 18 years old, and I live in Sydney.

I think the reason my slightly over-bearing friends wanted me to do this is because of my big mouth that seems to like making clear every single opinion that might happen to cross my mind. I have also gotten into the habit of posting particularly long and (sometimes teeth clenching) status' on good old Facebook, and I think you guys might be particularly more interested in my rants whilst your on here as opposed to on Facebook where your eagerly at the task of stalking your friends and hot people you were introduced to on that particular day by another friend (or is that just me... ULTRA STALKER!!). SO YES, basically, I want to vent to you guys :D

I'm also of Lebanese decent, for those of you who are not aware of the existence of a country named Lebanon, just think "Wogs on crack" and you're good to go! And living in quite an 'ethnic' house (don't you dare judge how I am so not politically correct!) is quite the task! So I'll be ranting to y'all about that.

I am also, like, the biggest tv show junky around. That shit's like crack to me! At the moment, I am obsessing over Game of Thrones. And please, shush, I know that it's been out for two years now and I'm so delayed and bla bla bla, but listen, I watched two whole season in like a week just recently, and I am obsessed! I'm also currently watching Grimm (like o to the m to the g, first episode of the second season came out yesterday and I like almost died! so amazing!) as well as Pretty Little Liars, and I am currently awaiting the return of The Vampire Diaries (I have come to believe it illegal to live in Mystic Falls and not be hot. How is everyone so hot?!?! Discriminative casting executive... WHICH I LOVE!!!). So, as I said, TV junky.

Well, tis a little about me. Spank you for reading! All I can say is, get ready for a whole lot of crap coming right your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment